PASSION ALTITUDE TERMS OF SALES: INTERNET SKI RENTAL
Désactiver la traduction instantanée
Reservations must be made: – up to the day before the start of rental for credit card payments.
ALTITUDE PASSION reserves the right to cancel and refund any reservation whatsoever, without condition, to the day of delivery. In exchange, PASSION ALTITUDE agrees fully reimburse the customer by bank transfer or check in the shortest time.
The equipment offered for rental is described in strict codes on this site, provided that the customer reserves a range of equipment and not a specific model. The customer therefore reserves a range of equipment suitable for the practice proposed to be operated and can therefore be offered as a priority the products advertised on the website or technically equivalent product proposed by ALTITUDE PASSION.
The lease takes effect when the customer takes possession of the equipment in the delivery of equipment for the duration indicated on the reservation. It ends on the date and time indicated on the same reservation. Rental periods available to book are available via a calendar with days not open for reservation are ‘barred’ and not active. Risks will be transferred when the client hardware reset that assume responsibility under its own responsibility, it is committed to use in all circumstances responsible person. The rental agreement is in force for the duration of the lease. If the client retains the equipment beyond this without having regularized the situation, it loses the benefit of all the guarantees provided on its reservation.
The prices listed on the booking site can be changed at any time without notice, knowing that the items will be charged at the current rate for registration of reservation.
Any order validated by a settlement can not be any changes.
The customer can pay for the reservation directly online, choosing from using VISA, EC (Eurocard) or MC (Mastercard) and entering the 16 numbers and expiry date of the card and the cryptogram composed of 3 numbers the back of the card. Only credit cards which indicate CB, VISA, EUROCARD or MASTERCARD emitted in France or within the framework of international networks approved by GIE Cartes Bancaires are accepted. An order confirmed by the customer on the website will only be effective when the central network of bank cards has given its approval. In case of refusal of it, PASSION ALTITUDE reserves the right to cancel the reservation. If applicable, the customer will be contacted by email or telephone as soon as possible. Data on the credit card are only retained during the booking process time. The customer can pay for the reservation by check (drawn only in France), postal check or holiday check (ANCV), denominated in Euros, payable to ALTITUDE PASSION. The check will be mailed indicating the reservation number, to the following address: PASSION ALTITUDE 219 road Villavit 74450 GRAND BORNAND. The amount paid by the client must exactly match the amount requested. It is therefore advised to send a holiday check of less than or equal to the amount of the settlement, if necessary supplemented by a bank check. Any settlement than the amount requested will be a refund of the difference. The reservation is final only upon receipt of payment. In case of non receipt of the check within the time notified in the introduction of these Conditions of rent, the reservation will be canceled without notice.
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d’aide à l’export
À propos de Google TraductionCommunautéMobile
À propos de GoogleConfidentialité et conditions d’utilisationAideEnvoyer des commentaires
1) The client certifies be able to be able to use the leased equipment he agrees to use himself.
2) The customer agrees to use the rented with prudence, without danger to third parties in accordance with the regulations. It is committed to maintaining constantly in good condition and the use and care of with proper prescriptions. No guarantee will cover any failure to adjust the rented equipment to specific customer needs or adjustments other than those carried by the store PASSION ALTITUDE.
Article 4 – AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR RENTAL :
PASSION ALTITTUDE not responsible independent delays in availability due to reasons beyond its control, particularly in the event of accidents, delays in the return of equipment from previous rentals of regulatory changes, force majeure, strikes. .. However, in the event of unavailability, PASSION ALTITTUDE offer, according to availability, equipment of equal or higher quality for the same price.
Article 5 – DEPOSIT
The customer agrees to return the equipment clean and in the condition it was when he took possession. Any reservations about the state of equipment must be indicated on the contract upon signature. May be required from the customer a deposit of an amount equal to the price of the product including tax. The deposit will be in the form of a check, a credit card imprint or a pre-debit authorization. The deposit check will be returned upon return of the equipment, except in the case of repairs listed below. The store PASSION ALTITUDE reserves the right to require from the client produce two pieces of ID before accepting the deposit check.
Article 6 – REPAIRS
1) The customer agrees to pay for repairs or replacement of rented equipment regardless of the cause of the repairs, except those due to normal wear. Repairs will be made exclusively PASSION ALTITTUDE, the customer.
2) All materials, equipment and accessories whose repair is technically or economically feasible must be paid to the store PASSION ALTITTUDE by the customer at replacement cost equivalent to the sale price including VAT minus 15% reduction per year from the date of acquisition of equipment by the store PASSION ALTITTUDE.
Article 7 – RESPONSIBILITY – GUARANTEE
Subject to the obligations arising under the contract, the client receives the following provisions, except in cases of fraud:
1) Unless the client has subscribed abandonment guarantee the ‘theft, breakages’ in subsection
2) below, the client receives no coverage for any damage to the rented property and personally liable for the aforementioned damages howsoever caused. However, the client can not be held responsible for the consequences of latent defects of the rented equipment or inconspicuous wear unfit for use for which it is intended, since evidence such defects can be provided by the customer .
2) Warranty « theft and breakage »: the client may possibly at its reservation or taking possession of the equipment, stipulate insurance payable in advance and invoiced according to the conditions displayed on the www.livraison-rent-ski website .com which case PASSION ALTITTUDE abandon all recourse against the client and will support, under normal use, the full cost of repair or replacement after deductible equivalent to the price of a vacation 7 days (public basic tariff displayed in store) a pack skis + boots for identical hardware to the rented equipment. The payment of this contribution will be in addition to payment for actual days of rental. To allow the implementation of this guarantee, the customer devra- in case of theft: supply to the shop, within 24 hours, the original registration of a complaint for theft issued by the gendarmerie or police. – In case of breakage: return the damaged equipment at the store PASSION ALTITTUDE and this must be recognizable and complete.
3) The loss and disappearance of the equipment are not covered. In these cases, the equipment will be charged to the customer based on the selling price includes equipment, net of a percentage of obsolescence at 15% per year.
4) In case of theft by the client, misappropriation or any damage to equipment arising from non-compliance with the rules of use or regulations, or terms and conditions of this contract, PASSION ALTITTUDE is entitled to exercise a appeal to the entire loss.
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d’aide à l’export
Article 8 -Protection of personal data (C.N.I.L.)
Wishing to respect the privacy of its clients and the protection of information that they provide to him, the company PASSION ALTITTUDE respects existing legislation on protection of privacy, the site is livraison-location-ski.com therefore declared to CNIL under the numéroxxxxxx. Among the information PASSION ALTITTUDE is led to ask his clients, some are required as necessary to process orders, others are optional and collected in order to better satisfy its customers by responding more customized to their expectations. This data is collected when the customer places an order and retained by PASSION ALTITTUDE.
RESTITUTION – EVICTION OF OWNER
For security reasons, the customer agrees to report to the shop any shocks suffered by the helmets. Neither the ownership plates on the rented equipment nor the inscriptions on it shall be removed or modified by the customer. The material may not be assigned or transferred as collateral. The customer agrees in general to not consent with respect to the rented any right, real or otherwise, for the benefit of anyone who might affect the enjoyment or to limit the availability or full property of the lessor.
Article 10 – TERMS OF CANCELATION
10-1: Right of withdrawal The Customer has a statutory withdrawal period of 14 calendar days of receipt by the Client of the decision confirmation e-mail account of the reservation. However, this right of withdrawal may no longer be exercised if the Customer has removed the material booked at PASSION ALTITTUDE, before the expiry of 14 days.
10-2: Cancellation before the removal of reserved material and after the withdrawal period any intervening cancellation request before the removal of equipment booked and outside the statutory period for withdrawal, the entire deposit is retained PASSION by ALTITTUDE under fees. The deposit will be refundable however if this cancellation would occur as a result of a force majeure that Customer will have to justify. In such a situation, the repayment of the deposit will be made within 14 days by crediting the card used for the transaction or check if the order has been set with this payment method
10-3: Cancellation after collecting the equipment reserved In case of illness or accident the Customer using rented equipment (or any person for whom the equipment was rented) and occurring during the rental period provided the rental remains force. However, the Customer may return the rented equipment concerned and the amount payable for the rental of this equipment will be prorated based on the number of rental days really carried out (on presentation of a medical certificate). Any rental day commenced will be due. In all cases, the amount reimbursed to the Customer will never be greater than the following formula: = Total Amount reimbursed Rental Price – Price of rental days really carried out – the amount of the deposit paid upon booking Hazardous weather: if iNTEGRAL closed ski area normally accessible from the place of equipment hire and only in this case the leased equipment may be returned and the rental days concerned will be deducted. Reimbursement will be made within 14 days, by re credit account if the payment of the order has been made by credit card, or by check if the settlement was made by check or ANCV checks.
Article 11 – CANCELLATION CLAUSE
At the expiry of the lease term of the contract, in case of failure to return or in case of non payment of a partial invoice, the customer remains responsible for the equipment he has in his possession. Its return is obligatory upon expiry of the rental period provided under the penalties provided by Article 314-1 of the New Penal Code, without any need to send a registered letter of formal notice with acknowledgment of receipt and without the client can invoke any impediment.
Article 12 – CLAIMS
Claims which arise during performance of the contract must be reported as soon as the responsible PASSION ALTITTUDE so that a solution can be sought at the earliest.
Article 13 – LAW & amp; COURTS
This agreement is subject to French law. In case of any dispute relating to this contract, the competent court will be that of PASSION seat ALTITTUDE